Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Redeemer Lives

Its been some times since I posted anything in this blog, and I plan to return to regular posting, so I wanted to begin with something that has impacted me this week.

 On Saturday evening, our church put on an evangelistic event where we invited Tony Anthony along to share his story, Tony is an International Evangelist, who has an amazing story, you can find that in his book Taming the Tiger.

 During the event He showed this video. Its one I have seen before and it really impacted me on both occasions. I dont mind sharing that I cried like a baby the first time, and was much the same saturday night.

Jesus said in John 15:13 - Greater love has no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

 I have often used the example of a soldier throwing himself on a grenade to save his squad as seen in the Film 'Act of Valor'

 But this video shows a great example of what it means to lay down your life daily



No comments:

Post a Comment