Saturday 13 October 2012

Hope4Faith

I would usually keep this blog for my thoughts and musings on things God has been telling me, and I guess this is not really any different, what follows is the website of the daughter of a friend of mine.

This is Faith, and her story is heart wrenching, and I wanted to put it out there for people to read her story and grab hold of this cause.

Please check out the website, and if you feel drawn to help, please do - I would be very interested to hear about your fund raising ideas.





We have several things in planning right now, including a sponsored walk over Pen Y Fan in Brecon Beacons Wales



selling of handmade items such as paracord bracelets/wristbands 




and other things will follow when we can arrange them.

http://www.hope4faith.co.uk/hope4faith/


No comments:

Post a Comment