Saturday 4 September 2010

Faith Guitars

Todays blog is a little different from my normal posts, as instead of the usual ramblings of the inner workings of my mind and the thought processes of things theological or things that have struck me from a christian viewpoint, this blog is more of an announcement.

As of This week, The Wap has become the newest endorsee of Faith Guitars. I am now the proud owner of a Faith Eclipse Saturn Cutaway electro acoustic.

Its a beautiful guitar and I must say it is the best acoustic guitar I have ever played and the sound is amazing.

From the first time I played a Faith guitar I fell in love with the sound, I was blown away by the clarity of the sound and the balance of its tone, and frankly had to have one.

SO I wrote off to the nice people at Barnes and Mullins in Oswestry telling them all about the things I have been up to over the years musically, leading worship and running the Sanctuary church, and they were kind enough to offer me an artist deal which I gladly accepted.

For me it was proof of a biblical principle I will not quickly forget.

James 4:2 says you have not because you ask not

also Luke 11:9 


want to finish up by saying that I highly recommend you acoustic guitar lovers to go out and get yourself a Faith Acoustic. Check out their website here

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment